Andes Climbing Playset
Bring playground fun inside with the ultimate climbing playset. This classic set includes 5 pieces: Play Cube, Ladder Ramp, Climbing Triangle, Rock Wall Ramp, and Mini Climbing Triangle.
Climbing challenges abound with this combination! From crawler to elementary kiddo, the Andes can bring hours of fun. Whether your child is just pulling up, or ready to scale the tallest of mountains, they’ll find something new to discover.
The ladder and ramp easily attach to both the triangles and cube for a variety of setups. Mix it up with bridges, slides, or rock wall climbs. No matter what they have in mind, you can bring it to life with this versatile set.
Ways to Play:
- Build gross motor skills, strength, and confidence with climbing challenges for every age and stage.
- Create exciting obstacle courses, sending your kids over, under, and through all the different play pieces.
- Encourage your crawler to get moving with plenty of tunnels to travel through and rungs to pull up on.
- It’s time for a jungle adventure! Tackle rock climbing and reach new heights to make exciting animal discoveries.
- Can’t decide on one way to play? No problem! Use the Cube, Mini-Triangle, and Ramp to set up tabletops for a royal tea party while siblings climb and jump in the other room. Problem solved!
- Play Cube - 23" x 23" x 23"
- Rock Wall Ramp - 36" x 17"
- Climbing Triangle - 31" base x 30" high x 35" wide
- Rock Wall Ramp - 36" x 17"
- Mini Climbing Triangle - 17.5" x 23" x 17.5"
- 100% Birch wood with solid Beechwood Rungs
- Climbing rungs 1" diameter and are 3 1/2" apart
- Suitable from 6 months
- Weight limit 200 lbs
- FSC/PEFC sustainable wood
- Water based lacquer paints
- Suitable for indoor use only
- ASTM F963-17 toy safety standard
Keep your whole family moving and learning with the Andes Climbing Waldorf Playset!
Supports weights up to 200lbs — making it the perfect play structure for multi-kid homes or older children enjoying Montissori, Pikler Triangle & Waldorf Rockers.
Suitable for ages 12 months and up. Loved by kids of all ages!
Made from sustainably-sourced beech and birch wood.
The colors are created with organic, child-safe, water-based paints. ASTM F963-17 Certified.
Need it fast? All orders ship out the same day from our Houston, TX headquarters. Choose free shipping and receive your new rocker within 3 to 5 business days!
If this doesn’t brighten up your child’s playtime, send it back within 30 days for a full refund (minus shipping costs).
Building a Better World.
We’ve built Cassarokids around sustainable practices, and we incorporate them throughout our company.
All of our products are made from beech and birch wood obtained from certified sustainable forests in New Zealand.We only use only organic paint — keeping your home (and our planet) free of harmful chemicals.
With every purchase made, we give back to our planet. We’re honored to help reforestation through One Tree Planted as an integral part of our business model.
We don’t create for the now — we are building something better for the future.
About One Tree Planted
One Tree Planted is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit on a mission to make it simple for anyone to help the environment by planting trees.
Their projects span the globe and are done in partnership with local communities and knowledgeable experts to create an impact for nature, people, and wildlife.
Reforestation helps to rebuild forests after fires and floods, provide jobs for social impact, and restore biodiversity. Many projects have overlapping objectives, creating a combination of benefits that contribute to the UN's Sustainable Development Goals.
To learn more, visit onetreeplanted.org
Playtime you can feel good about.
Creating Generations of Memories
Our products are the backbone of memories and imagination. Not just for your children, but for kids and families years from now.
Better for the planet
We only have one planet, and we want to leave it better for our children than we found it. That’s why we only source our wood from certified sustainable forests.
sustainable and safe
No VOCs are released into the environment during production or in your home. Each product passes all safety and chemical tests required by ASTM F963.