Large Viking Rocker Play - Natural
Ways to Play:
- Looking for a lemonade stand or quick-service diner counter? Stand the jumbo rocker on its side and enjoy an ice-cold glass of imagination.
- Time for the baby doll to take a nap? Invite your little one to climb in and watch them rock their baby all the way to Sleepytown.
- Adventuring stuffies going on a train adventure? Place the rocker upside down for a colorful tunnel to travel through.
- Need a little reading and relaxation time? Pair the Jumbo Rocker with its matching pillow and create a calm and quiet reading space.
- Energy overload? Your child can go wild climbing, rocking, jumping, building, and creating!
Keep indoor play fun, safe, and full of learning with the Natural Viking Rocker.
Supports weights up to 200lbs — making it the perfect play structure for multi-kid homes or older children enjoying Montissori, Pikler Triangle & Waldorf Rockers.
Suitable for ages 12 months and up. Loved by kids of all ages!
Made from sustainably-sourced beech and birch wood.
The colors are created with organic, child-safe, water-based paints. ASTM F963-17 Certified.
Need it fast? All orders ship out the same day from our Houston, TX headquarters. Choose free shipping and receive your new rocker within 3 to 5 business days!
If this doesn’t brighten up your child’s playtime, send it back within 30 days for a full refund (minus shipping costs).
Free returns within 30 days, no questions asked. We believe in our products and we stand behind them. We will return any of our items within 30 days just mail them back with your purchase receipt.
We accept all major credit cards. All of our transactions are handled on a secure server using bank-grade encryption. Payments can be handled through trusted third parties like Shopify Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
Let us know what you think of your items. If you are not satisfied your purchase can be replaced at any time or returned after 30 days. All of our products come with a 30 day free return and one year manufacturers guarantee against defects.
Building a better world.
We’ve built Cassarokids around sustainable practices, and we incorporate them throughout our company.
All of our products are made from beech and birch wood obtained from certified sustainable forests in New Zealand.We only use only organic paint — keeping your home (and our planet) free of harmful chemicals.
With every purchase made, we give back to our planet. We’ve teamed up with Ecologi and in a short time have already planted over 300 trees with your help!
We don’t create for the now — we are building something better for the future.