Sierra Nevada Climbing Playset
Create engaging daily challenges for your child with this 4-piece climbing playset! Waldorf encourages children to learn and grow at their own pace, and with this set, they can achieve all their playtime goals.
Sierra Madre includes a Climbing Arch, Climbing Cube, Climbing Ramp, and Mini Triangle. Mix and match all the pieces to create an epic indoor playset, or separate them to give each child their own piece to explore.
The versatile arch can act as a swooping ladder, climbing arch, or rocking boat. The Mini Triangle is perfect for crawling infants, and the climbing triangle and rock wall ramp provide preschoolers with loads of climbing options. Find hours of fun for them (and a nice break for you) with this large indoor playset.
Ways to Play:
- Climb up and over the triangle and then across the bridge to reach an island full of buried treasure.
- Grab a blanket, cover the arch, and create an abandoned gold mine to explore. What will you find inside?
- Set up your two triangles with the ramp between to give your soon-to-be walker plenty of room to cruise and explore.
- Climb the tower and defend your castle. It’s a stuffie attack!
- Flip over the rock wall ramp to reveal your slide. Then watch your child enjoy hours of climbing and sliding while you tackle your daily to-dos.
There’s no limit to the fun with the 4-piece, Waldorf-inspired Sierra Madre indoor playset!
- Climbing Play Cube - 23" x 23" x 23"
- Reversible Climbing Ramp - 36" x 17"
- Mini Climbing Triangle - 17.5" x 23" x 17.5"
- Climbing Arch Rocker - 46" x 18" x 16
- 100% Birch Wood with Solid Beechwood Rungs
- Climbing rungs 1" diameter rungs 3 1/2" apart
- Suitable from 6 months
- Weight limit 200 lbs
- FSC/PEFC sustainable wood
- Water based lacquer paints
- Suitable for indoor use only
- ASTM F963-17 toy safety standard
Supports weights up to 200lbs — making it the perfect play structure for multi-kid homes or older children enjoying Montissori, Pikler Triangle & Waldorf Rockers.
Suitable for ages 12 months and up. Loved by kids of all ages!
Made from sustainably-sourced beech and birch wood.
The colors are created with organic, child-safe, water-based paints. ASTM F963-17 Certified.
Need it fast? All orders ship out the same day from our Houston, TX headquarters. Choose free shipping and receive your new rocker within 3 to 5 business days!
If this doesn’t brighten up your child’s playtime, send it back within 30 days for a full refund (minus shipping costs).
Building a Better World.
We’ve built Cassarokids around sustainable practices, and we incorporate them throughout our company.
All of our products are made from beech and birch wood obtained from certified sustainable forests in New Zealand.We only use only organic paint — keeping your home (and our planet) free of harmful chemicals.
With every purchase made, we give back to our planet. We’re honored to help reforestation through One Tree Planted as an integral part of our business model.
We don’t create for the now — we are building something better for the future.
About One Tree Planted
One Tree Planted is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit on a mission to make it simple for anyone to help the environment by planting trees.
Their projects span the globe and are done in partnership with local communities and knowledgeable experts to create an impact for nature, people, and wildlife.
Reforestation helps to rebuild forests after fires and floods, provide jobs for social impact, and restore biodiversity. Many projects have overlapping objectives, creating a combination of benefits that contribute to the UN's Sustainable Development Goals.
To learn more, visit onetreeplanted.org
Playtime you can feel good about.
Creating Generations of Memories
Our products are the backbone of memories and imagination. Not just for your children, but for kids and families years from now.
Better for the planet
We only have one planet, and we want to leave it better for our children than we found it. That’s why we only source our wood from certified sustainable forests.
sustainable and safe
No VOCs are released into the environment during production or in your home. Each product passes all safety and chemical tests required by ASTM F963.